Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account. Plus…
Sustaining Members enjoy these benefits:
- Uninterrupted Nashville Public Radio Member status — your membership automatically renews each year.
- You are automatically entered into ALL Nashville Public Radio drawings.
- Fewer mailings — no more renewal letters.
- Postage, paper and administrative cost savings — putting more of your contribution into the news and music you value.
Become a Sustaining Member now
- Update your Sustaining Membership information here
You are welcome to change or discontinue your monthly draft at any time. Simply call, send a letter, or contact us online and we will be glad to assist you with this request.
if you change banks or account numbers, please call (615)760-2020 or mail us a note informing us of the change. For checking accounts, we will need a voided check from your new account.
We will mail a giving receipt at the end of the year. If at any time you would like a summary of your contributions, please contact the Membership Department and we will be happy to send one to you.
Your monthly draft will continue at the current level until you notify us that you’d like to change it or cancel. If you’re interested in receiving a thank you gift that you’ve heard about on the air, simply contact our membership department.
Other questions? Please contact us at 615/760-2020 or online here.