- NO PLEDGE NECESSARY. A pledge will not increase chances of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is open to any individual who is, (a) as of the beginning of the drawing period a legal resident of the state of Tennessee, U.S.A. (“Eligibility Area”) and (b) 18 years of age or older as of the date of the entry, except for employees of Nashville Public Radio (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees) and members of the Board of Directors and Community Advisor Group, who may not enter. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the drawing:
A) Be a Current Sustainer – Sustainers give secure, automatic, monthly payments via credit card, debit card or bank draft set up through Nashville Public Radio’s membership department. “Current Sustainers” have had their automatic monthly donation deducted within the 60 days preceding the drawing.
B) Pledge online to Nashville Public Radio between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) Monday, December 1, 2014, and 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST), Friday, December 12, 2014, using Nashville Public Radio’s online pledge form.
C) Enter the drawing without making a pledge online to Nashville Public Radio between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) Monday, December 1, 2014, and 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST), Friday, December 12, 2014, using the online entry form.
D) Call Nashville Public Radio at (615) 760-2010 between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) Monday, December 1, 2014, and 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST), Friday, December 12, 2014, to enter offline.
Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive $2,500 in gift cards for The Mall at Green Hills. (The value of the prize is considered taxable income and the winner will be solely responsible for any income taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize.)
- PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted after 10 a.m. CST Friday, December 12, 2014, from all entries received. Winner will be notified and confirmed by email or telephone. If winner is not able to be contacted by noon on Tuesday, December 16, 2014, or if a prize is refused, an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash; however, Nashville Public Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Sponsor to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials from web site. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel drawing in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In that event, Sponsor will select winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the sweepstakes and will post notification of cancellation on www.nashvillepublicmedia.org. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering, participants (a) agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) release the Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (c) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality, except for the standard limited warranty provided with the prize. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.
- WINNER/RULES: The name of the winner may be announced on Nashville Public Radio, used in print material and may also be posted on www.nashvillepublicmedia.org.
SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Nashville Public Radio, 630 Mainstream Dr, Nashville, TN 37228.